After a while we gave up looking for its owner and decided to keep it. The owner probably didn't want the cat anymore and left it on the side of the ride because this cat is a beautiful siamese that is worth alot of money. Just last week, my mom took the cat to get fixed and they found that there was 6 tumors inside of the cat and it needed immediate surgery. My family thought that maybe the surgeries were too expensive for the owner and they couldn't deal with their pet anymore. But one person's loss is another persons gain and now my family has a beautiful siamese cat that we love alot.
Monday, December 14, 2009
My new cat Cleopatra
I just got a new cat recently and it is the cutest thing ever. I usually really don't like cats and I'm not that much of an animal person at all but this cat has grown on me. My mom found it outside on the street and it was just a little kitten. We brought it into our house and it looked very nervous and wouldn't eat. We put up alot of signs around our neighborhood trying to find its owner but nobody had gotten back to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had an exciting week! I also am not usually a cat person but had a cat that really grew on me. That's so sad about how sick the cat was, but so great of your family to help it get better. Congrats on the new cat, have fun!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! That is awesome! I wasn't a cat person either but in july my sister brought home this little kitten. And it was the cutest thing ever that we decided to keep it. Like now, I am so fond of my cat that I never want to leave its side. I'm glad you guys kept the kitten and saved it from dying. I think that is the best gift you can ever give. Good luck to you and you cat=]
ReplyDelete