Last week was my birthday and it was so much fun. Maybe not as fun as it would have been if it wasn't a week before finals and on a Monday but it was still fun. I had classes all day and it was freezing outside so as soon as my classes were over I went to my friends suite and I got presents, pizza, and a cake. My present was a pet fish that I named Snookie after the girl in Jersey Shore.
After all of that I went out with all my friends and had a good time. I really love my birthday because I tell everyone and the day is all about me. There's only one day a year that you can say, "It's my birthday" and get away with alot of things so you might as well take advantage of it. I used to love birthdays as a little kid because you would have a huge birthday party, send out invitations, and give out goody bags. Goody bags were definetaly the best part of birthday parties when I was younger. That was probably half the reason i would go. As I'm getting older, I know that besides my next couple of birthdays, they're not going to be as fun and exciting as they are now and as they used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment