Monday, December 14, 2009
Library
Throughout highschool I never went to our school library or my public library to do schoolwork. I never found it necessary but I still always got my work done. Now that I'm in college, it is impossible for me to get my work done anywhere else. Maybe it's because I live in a dorm where there are tons of distracting things. There are some places in the library where I know I can't get anything done but other then those certain spots, there are so many little niches that you can find where no one will bother you. I always tell myselft that I'm going to stay in my room and do work all night but it never happens. I end up going on my computer to do a million other things, watch television, or just fall asleep. Having the library is such a convenience and I can't believe I never took advantage of it in my higschool. I think if there was no library at SUNY Cortland, I would probably fail out because I would never get any work accomplished. It's also a great meeting place if you have to do group projects or you want to study with someone in one of your classes. Sometimes your room just isn't a good place to do work or study. I would much rather study in a loud library then in my room with a million distractions of other things I could be doing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment