I definetaly think that I drink way too much coffee. So far today I have had 3 cups and I could go for some more right about now. I know that it's not good for you and it makes your teeth yellow but it always wakes me right up and makes me feel so alert. Even though the taste isn't the greatest when you first try it, you become accustom to it and it starts to taste good.
It suprises me so much that there are people out there that don't drink coffee. It's usually because they don't like the taste but if they just drank it a couple of times then they would start to like it. I feel like the downside to drinking cafeine gets outweighed by all the positive effects. I'm really not a fan of soda or tea but I can drink coffee everyday for the rest of my life and I think that everyone else should too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment