Finals is the most stressful time of the year, and lucky for college students, it comes twice a year. There is so much work that needs to me done and so many tests that needed to be studied for. Since finals started, Iv'e been living in the library and staying awake for very long periods of time so that I can get everything done in time.
I'm so greatful that the library has extended hours for finals because if they didn't, I probably would get nothing done. I only have two final exams during exam week but I have alot of work to hand in. I would actually rather study for a test then do real work. I just can not wait for this week to be over so I have nothing else to worry about and no school work to do. Christmas break is all about making money and just relaxing while being at home with friends and family. I am also stressed though because I have to pack everything that is in my room so I can move out of my dorm and into an apartment off campus. I'm so excited to be moving off campus next semester but I hate packing and moving all of my stuff. I know it will be worth it in the end though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment