Over Thanksgiving break my phone break and I had to get another one. I was using my upgrade so I thought that I might as well get a nice phone because I'm going to have it for a while. I picked out the blackberry because everyone is always raving about it seemed like a really hi-tech phone. So I decided to get the new blackberry tour
I have always used my phone alot and kept it on me all the time but getting the blackberry has put me on a whole different level. I can not go anywhere without it and it's always in my hand no matter what. I sleep with it right under me and I check it every two seconds. Now i really know why they call it a crackberry. But why wouldn't anyone be addicted to it? It has everything that you need on a computer, on your phone. It fowards all your email to your phone, you can go on facebook, aim, or any site on the internet, and you can download hundreds of different applications that you always use.
Getting my blackberry was definetaly the best decision I could have made and paying the extra 30$ a month is totally worth it. I would reccomend this phone to anyone who was considering buying it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
black crack all bull..the iphone is where its at. the blackberry is prob pretty legit but the iphone is dope. you can do everyhging and its awesome apps games, internet, all while your on the phone its awesome. well im not gunna lie ive had the iphone for a while now and i kinda wanna test out the newest blackberrrys, bc some of those phones do look pretty tight..congrats on the berry..gd luck with it
ReplyDelete